Chocolate chip cookies using a recipe I got from Wxcafé. They were really good.
Here is the recipe reproduced:
- eggs: 1
- butter: 85g
- chocolate chips: 100g
- baking powder: 1 teaspoon
- sugar: 85g
vanilla sugar: 1 bag
- alternatively, use 10g sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- flour: 150g
- salt: 1 pincée
- Leave the butter to soften (I use a microwave at low power)
- In a big bowl, mix it with the sugar
- Add the egg and the vanilla sugar, and incorporate them into the mix
- Little by little, add the flour, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips.
- Mix them in until you have an homogeneous dough (well, except for the chocolate chips).
- Shape the dough into ~3cm spheres and put them on a sheet pan, covered in parchment paper
- Bake at 180°C / 350°F for 15 minutes